Membership and benefits
Enjoy the great camaraderie of organized runs with runners of your ability, or grow the sport through youth programs or competitive training. Running is the natural movement of the body and one of the best activities a human being can commit to in this life. You don't have to get fast before you join the Kelowna Running Club. You will be welcome and all runs and races will become wonderful experiences.
Discounts pay for your membership
- 10% discount at Fresh Air Experience - one of our major sponsors!
- $20 Fresh Air Experience gift card to new members
- Discounts on BC Athletics merchandise
- Discounts on KRC merchandise and events
- BC Athletics membership and registration with Athletics Canada
- BCA Liability and sport insurance
Participate in KRC activities
- Organized weekly Road and Trail runs
- KVR Trestle Run
- Run to Commando Bay
- Pub Run and social events throughout the year
Discounts on IRA races hosted by the KRC
- Fresh Air Midsummer 8K
- Fresh Air Hard Knox Challenge
- Larry Nicholas Cross-Country
KRC members are eligible for Interior Running Association awards
NEW Strong Kids Series Sponsored by Fresh Air and YMCA
Great poeple are the reason to get out and run (or walk). New members are very welcome and visitors to Kelowna are invited to join in.
Your KRC membership runs from January 1 to December 31. An individual membership is now only $35 per person or $60 for a family.
- Any questions? Get your answers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a KRC sponsor The Kelowna Running Club is looking for partners to help us grow. We welcome your interest to help us and to promote the KRC and the values of running.
Mailing Address: KRC, Box 20215, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9H2